This chapter introduces how to use Excel to make dashboards to help business people get started with FineBI quickly.
There are three main processes for making a dashboard: ①Prepare data (that is, upload the Excel sheet), ②Make the dashboard, and ③Share the dashboard.
Initialize the settings after downloading FineBI. For details, please refer to: Initialization Settings
Download link of sample data used in this chapter:
1) Click Data Preparation> My Self-Service Dataset, and select the admin business package, as shown in the figure below:
2) Click "Add Table > EXCEL Dataset", as shown in the figure below:
3) Click Upload Data and select the Excel table to be uploaded, as shown in the figure below:
4) Enter the table name and click OK, as shown in the figure below:
1) Go to Data Preparation>My Self-Service Dataset Grouping, select the corresponding business package, select the Excel dataset uploaded before, and click Create component, as shown in the figure below:
2) Jump out of the Create Component box, you can enter the dashboard name for the dashboard, and select the location where the dashboard is saved, as shown in the following figure:
3) Click OK to automatically jump to the component editing interface, at this time you can perform visual operations on the Excel table. As shown below:
FineBI can perform a variety of visual analysis and display various charts. The following takes a column chart as an example to introduce.
1) Drag the dimension "Type of contract" into the horizontal axis, drag the indicator "Purchase Quantity" into the vertical axis, and select the chart type as the partitioned column chart, as shown in the following figure:
2) If you need to display a label on the column chart, drag the left "Purchase Quantity" into the label, as shown in the figure below:
1) If the chart only needs to display "service agreement" and "purchase contract", you can click the Type of contract drop-down> filter, as shown in the following figure:
2) Click Add Condition, select the filter field as "Type of contract", as shown in the figure below:
3) Click OK, you can see the column chart as shown in the figure below:
Click Enter the dashboard> Preview Dashboard to enter the preview interface, as shown in the figure below:
Note: Only the deployed FineBI can share dashboards.
After the dashboard is finished, save it under the dashboard node, and you can create a public link to share the dashboard
1) Touch the dashboard you want to share with the mouse, and select the button to create a public link, as shown in the figure below:
2) The system will automatically jump out of the share link page, turn on the button, and click the Copy Link, as shown in the figure below:
3) Share the link you copied before, and others can view the dashboard.
文 档反 馈