Sometimes you wish to embed a report in a gauge to display detailed data. To meet this requirement, you can reference an existing common report via iframe; alternatively, FineReport provides report blocks to meet this requirement, so that you can directly edit a report block in a dashboard rather than create a new common report.
II. Design report block style
Drag a report block named report0 into body.
You may set it as invisible.
Set report block style.
Adjust padding. Padding means the distance of the body of a report from the edge of the report block or, if there are borders, from the borders. Set padding as follows:
You may choose whether to display the toolbar.
III. Differences between report blocks and common reports
1. Functional limitations of report blocks
One cannot insert floating elements.
One cannot insert cell widgets.
One cannot insert sub reports.
One cannot use multiple preview modes or set corresponding events.
2. Cells referencing report blocks
In referencing data in a report block, the formula is name of the report block~cell, e.g., report0~A1.
3. Limitations when report blocks are displayed on mobile terminals
1) Report block toolbar: display of the toolbar on mobile terminals not supported by the App V10.0.
2) Rendering style: shadow not supported.
3) Round corner: not supported.
4) Title format: font change not supported, only system font displayed.