JAR Package Version
When editing data, you can click Split rows and columns to quickly split strings according to your needs.
When filtering update tasks, you can filter more specifically to hour, minute, and second. For example, filter the update tasks from 6:00 to 12:00 today.
Optimization items for data early warning plugin:
1. Add charts that support setting alerts: column chart, line chart, KPI indicator card, and so on.
2. Add new privacy settings: private or public.
3. Add new notification ways: SMS, Platform Notification, and Client Notification.
4. Support permission settings for data early warning.
5. Support viewing historical trend charts.
6. Support setting detailed and multiple detection frequencies.
7. Support multiple recipients of early warning results.
For most banking, securities, and government clients, when displaying data on a dashboard, it is necessary to show sensitive information such as names, ID numbers, phone numbers, account numbers, and addresses in a desensitized way. So FineBI has added a Data Desensitization function.
If you have security needs, you can set the product to disable Support keep login by default.
FineBI has built-in system operation and maintenance plugins that provide network detection. When encountering performance issues, you can use this tool to quickly detect whether there are any network problems.
l Basic Network Inspection: It can detect the current network environment, analyze link latency, and check external and internal network problems.
l Network component detection: It can check FineDB, business database, FTP file server, Redis status server, OSS storage server and other network components.
l Network detection can be used in both standalone and cluster environments. In cluster environments, you can select any node for testing.
The content display of data dashboard component has been optimized. Previously, all data was viewed by default. After optimization, data is filtered based on the default filter values of the components and controls in the dashboard editing state, and then display data after filtering.